Heathfield Lane, Birkenshaw, Bradford
- Attention First Time Buyers
- Available At 55% Of Market Value
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Top / 2nd Floor Apartment
- Affordable Housing Scheme
- Two Double Bedroom
- Spacious Living
- Central Heated / Double Glazed
- £796 Per Annum Lease
- *Qualifying Buyer Criteria
Comprising of; entrance hallway, 2 x double bedrooms master with en-suite, bathroom and open plan living kitchen diner. With communal gardens and dedicated parking space to the outside this property is NOT TO BE MISSED. Call Yorkshire Residential 01274 606167 to arrange a viewing.
•Must be a First Time Buyer that will occupy the Affordable Housing Unit as their sole/main residence
•Have a gross household income of less than £80,000
•Must be between the ages of 23 and 40 OR
- Be over 40 and acquiring the property jointly with a First Time Buyer who is between the ages of 23-40
- Be a current or former member of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces who was injured in service or was the partner of a member of the Armed Forces who died in service
3 x storage cupboards, one housing plumbing for auto washing machine, one a cloaks cupboard and other for storage.
Double Bedroom 1 (3.51m'' x 3.25m'' max)
3 piece white modern suite which consists of a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle. With complimentary tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Double Bedroom 2 (3.51m'' x 3.33m'' max)
Bathroom (2.01m'' x 2.18m'')
3 piece white modern suite which consists of a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath. With complimentary tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Open Plan - Living Dining kitchen (6.99m'' x 3.38m'')
Spacious living which has a modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer. hob, oven and extractor fan over. 2 x radiators.
Intercom entry system with well kept communal areas.
Communal gardens with dedicated parking space.